Verify your met mast
Verify neglected or old met masts with industry reference Lidar, ZX 300.
- Identify flow distortion at the anemometer caused by the mast itself.
- Confirm any deterioration in anemometry calibration that can occur over time.
- Discover misalignment of anemometry with respect to the mast.
- Detect anemometry failings during freezing temperatures or other extreme wind events.
- Validate wind shear model used for wind speeds above met mast while on site.
ZX 300 can be deployed for less than 4 weeks to verify your met mast measuring wind speeds and characteristics from as low as 10 metres to as high as 200 metres – ensuring correlations may be performed on even the shortest masts.