Power Curve Measurements from the turbine
Understand a turbine’s true potential with a nacelle based power curve measurement.
- Remove uncertainties with flow distortion around nacelle anemometry by measuring ahead of the turbine in free wind flow.
- Benchmark turbine-to-turbine performance to identify any early underperformance
- from blade erosion, forestry effects or other mechanical issues.
- See the full rotor equivalent wind approaching the turbine to identify wakes, ground-effects and yaw misalignment.
- Measurements can be made according to industry-standard procedures that are accepted by turbine manufacturers, when included in Turbine Supply Agreements.
- Power Performance Testing (PPT) compares the actual power curve of a wind turbine to the warranted power curve provided by the wind turbine manufacturer.
ZX TM provides full rotor wind measurements and turbine motion-compensated true Hub Height measurement.