ZX TM features include:
- Lidar Control Unit (LCU) mounted in the nacelle, Lidar Optical Head (LOH) mounted on the Turbine Integration Kit (TIK) which is mounted on to the nacelle roof.
- 10 Horizontal measurement ranges and up to 13 Vertical Slices at each range – the most comprehensive measurement capability of any Lidar, delivering Rotor Equivalent Wind Speed and Slices for IEC Power Curves.
- Extensive 3 year service life as standard.
- High availability with all laser energy focussed at each measurement range, with low susceptibility to turbine blades due to short measurement integration time (50Hz).
- High Lidar directional positional accuracy on turbine essential for any set point changes relative to rotor alignment using unique patented auto-alignment technique.
- “Application mode” software helping you to define Key Performance Indicators, campaign duration and to include turbine parameters, in addition to the initial installation and easy configuration of the Lidar.
Improve the Levelised Cost of Energy of a wind farm with ZX TM by producing more energy for the same cost, reducing operating costs for the same production and increasing project value with more certain wind measurements.